How to grow a startup when your competitors have unlimited resources?
David Horesh shares his valuable insights.
Watch or listen to the entire episode to know the answers to the following questions:
- Setting expectations: KPIs: revenue and pipeline; not likes, comments, and shares.
- Know your ICP (ideal customer profile). Everything starts from their pain.
- How much do startups spend on marketing?
- For early-stage startups, it’s advisable to spend what percentage of your revenues on marketing?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages traditional types of marketing for startups?
- Where to pay more attention: marketing or sales?
- How to estimate the market size of business and marketing planning for startups?
Learn more about David Horesh on the following resources: