373. How to Get Subscribers to Your Newsletter with Sébastien Lorber
Newsletters are an efficient way to stay in contact with the audience and keep them engaged. They are also a great way to promote your products, services, events, and other announcements.
To get people to subscribe to your newsletter, you can use many different strategies. One of the most popular strategies is offering a freebie in exchange for their email address. You can also provide discounts on your products or services, making people more inclined to subscribe. Consider adding social media buttons so people can share the newsletter on their social media pages which will help you acquire more subscribers.
Here are some tips on how to get subscribers to your newsletter:
- Create a strong call-to-action in the form of an opt-in box or button that is prominent on your website or blog.
- Offer an exclusive, valuable gift as an incentive for subscribing.
- Include your email address in all your online profiles, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Add a subscribe option to the end of every blog post you publish on your website or blog.
- Include the link for subscribing in the footer of all emails you send from your email account (so that people don’t have to hunt for it).
Also, consider how to incentivize to open your email:
- Use a catchy subject line
- Offer something of value in the body of the email
- Include a call to action
- Have a clear and concise layout
Sébastien Lorber shares a lot of valuable insights on our podcast.
Watch or listen to the entire episode to know a lot more.
Let’s discuss more in our group – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12416146/.
Learn more about Sébastien Lorber on the following resources:
My sole purpose is to help you get more relevant traffic ASAP.
Let me start growing your business with a FREE analysis.