This podcast will cover tips and trends that should be kept in mind when developing a website.
We cover the following:
- Utilize a tool like New Relic for monitoring performance and resource usage.
- Monitor the performance of specific website areas to identify potential bottlenecks.
- Gather data from different devices and browsers to better understand user experience.
- Use analytics software to track user interaction with the website and identify areas of improvement.
Trends for Core Web Vitals in SEO:
- Focus on improving page loading times, impacting your ranking in search engine results.
- Optimize images and other media to reduce page size and load times.
- Utilize caching techniques to reduce server request times and improve page speed.
- Make sure the website is mobile-friendly, as this will affect your rankings.
Carly Richmond shares a lot of valuable insights on our podcast.
Watch or listen to the entire episode to know a lot more.
Let’s discuss more in our group – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12416146/.
Learn more about Carly Richmond on the following resources:
My sole purpose is to help you get more relevant traffic ASAP.
Let me start growing your business with a FREE analysis.