UX is the essential element in digital marketing.
Search engines and social media platforms analyze UX to provide engagement according to users’ satisfaction.
Gerald Murphy shares a lot of valuable insights and replies to the following questions:
- How do you change user behaviors to use a product?
- How do you understand a user?
- How do you identify user problems?
- How do you identify user goals?
- How do you identify end users’ needs?
- What is user research in design?
- What is the most common source of behavioral data?
- Why should companies use behavioral analytics?
- How do you see user behaviors in Google Analytics?
- What are the four types of consumer behavior?
Watch or listen to the entire episode to know a lot more.
Wanna get more traffic? Submit your request on my website – https://unmiss.com/.
Learn more about Gerald Murphy on the following resources:
My sole purpose is to help you get more relevant traffic ASAP.
Let me start growing your business with a FREE analysis.