Google Business Profile Manager is a free tool for creating and managing business profiles.
It lets you edit, publish, and unpublish your business information from one place. You can also add or remove photos, videos, and other content.
You need to have a complete and accurate profile to optimize your GBP. The profile should include the following: business name, address, phone number, website URL, and categories.
In addition to these basic requirements, some other things can help you rank higher in Google’s search engine. These include hours of operation, name or description of the business owner(s), and pictures of the business location and interior.
Optimize your Google Business Profile:
– Include all the information you need to share with customers on your profile page – name, address, phone number, website, email address, etc.
– Keep the information accurate and up to date – make sure you update your profile when any of this information changes or when there are any new developments in the company’s history or products/services offered.
– Use keywords in your business name for better search results ranking – for example, if you have a bakery called ‘Cupcake Cupboard,’ make sure that the keywords ‘cupcakes’ and ‘bakery’ are included in the business name.
Amanda Tento shares a lot of valuable insights and replies to the following questions:
– What is a Google Business Profile Manager?
– How to use Google Business Profile Manager?
– How to edit Google Business Profile Manager?
– Common mistakes of GBPM.
Watch or listen to the entire episode to know a lot more.
Let’s discuss more in our group – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12416146/.
Learn more about Amanda Tento on the following resources: