Imagine you have a fantastic product or service that can change people’s lives, but nobody knows about it. How can you get the word out? One way is through digital PR, which involves using online channels to gain publicity for your business. But with so many businesses vying for attention, how do you stand out?
Today, we have Kat Fleischman, a digital PR expert who has helped numerous companies get featured in top-tier publications like The New York Times and Forbes. In this episode, she will share her insights on how to get noticed by journalists and editors and secure coverage in these prestigious publications.
Kat will reply to the following questions:
– What inspired you to become a digital PR expert, and how did you get started in this field?
– What are the benefits of getting featured in top-tier publications like The New York Times and Forbes?
– What are some common misconceptions about digital PR, and how do you address them?
– How do you identify the right journalists and editors to pitch your story to?
– What are the key elements of a successful pitch, and how do you craft one that stands out?
– How important is building relationships with journalists and editors, and how do you go about doing that?
– How do you measure the success of a digital PR campaign, and what metrics do you track?
– What are some examples of digital PR campaigns that you have worked on, and what were the results?
– How do you stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in the digital PR landscape?
– What advice would you give to someone who is just starting out in digital PR, and what skills do they need to succeed?
Join us as we dive into the world of digital PR with Kat Fleischman and learn how to get your business featured in top-tier publications like The New York Times and Forbes.
Please ask any questions or share your thoughts in the comments section below. If you’re looking for more helpful podcasts that can guide you in the right direction, simply search for “UNmiss podcast” on Google.
Learn more about Kat Fleischman on the following resources:
My sole purpose is to help you get more relevant traffic ASAP.
Let me start growing your business with a FREE analysis.