331. How to Choose Which Quiz to Use with Trudy Rankin
Quizzes are a great way to generate content and engage with your audience.
There are many different types of quizzes that you can use to generate content. What type of quiz would be best for your company?
There are three main categories of quizzes: personality, knowledge, and preference. You should choose the quiz that will be most beneficial for your company and most engaging for your audience.
The most common type of quiz is the true-false quiz, where learners answer questions by selecting either “true” or “false.”
Here is a list of the most common types of quizzes that you may want to consider:
– A personality quiz that asks users about their interests and preferences to recommend products or content tailored specifically for them
– A survey that asks users about their purchasing habits and then offers personalized recommendations based on those responses
– A trivia quiz that asks users questions related to an article they just read, such as “What type of animal is the pangolin?”
– A contest where participants answer questions and then have a chance at winning prizes.
Trudy Rankin shares a lot more about quizzes on our podcast.
Watch or listen to the entire episode to know a lot more.
Let’s discuss more in our group – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12416146/.
Learn more about Trudy Rankin on the following resources:
My sole purpose is to help you get more relevant traffic ASAP.
Let me start growing your business with a FREE analysis.