Unmiss Podcast with special guest Joe Karasin is dedicated to exploring the intersection of data and user experience. Joe is a leading expert in the field and will share his insights and advice on using data to improve UX. Tune in to hear about the latest tips, trends, and valuable insights into how to use data to inform UX design.
In this episode, listeners will learn:
- How to use data to assess user needs and design user flows
- How to use analytics to detect UX issues
- How to use data to inform your UX strategy
- How to turn data into actionable insights
- The importance of user research and testing in UX
It’s not enough to just design a product with data. You need to understand how users interact with it. Tune in to learn how data can help you create a better user experience.
Subscribe for the latest marketing tips – https://unmiss.com/blog
Learn more about Joe Karasin on the following resources: