Customer research is an important part of marketing.
A deep understanding of your customers contributes to your success.
Ryan Paul Gibson shares his valuable insights.
He helps B2B marketers run better customer research interviews.
After working with him you will have:
1) A list of the business triggers & motivations for your target buyer (ICP).
2) Clarity & consensus on why customers are choosing you.
3) Fresh messaging, campaign & copy ideas.
4) Insights on how to spend marketing $$$ (No more guessing).
5) Possible solutions and action items for each insight.
6) A reversed engineered buying journey, in the words of your ideal client.
He has logged 20+ years in Marketing, Branding & Communications.
He spent 3 years working as an investigative reporter.
He has interviewed over 1500 people in my career.
He has worked with over 100 businesses of all shapes and sizes.