339. Customer Acquisition Paid Ads with Kobi Topaz
Paid advertising is one of the most popular ways to acquire new customers. It’s also one of the most expensive ways. But it can be worth the cost if you know how to use it properly.
There are several types of paid ads that you can use to acquire customers:
– Search engine ads (Google Adwords)
– Social media ads (Facebook Ads and Twitter Ads)
– Display ads (YouTube, Outbrain, and Taboola)
– Mobile app ads (Google Play Store and Apple App Store)
– Native advertising (Buzzfeed, Mashable, and Huffington Post)
– Email marketing
The customer acquisition process is an essential part of any business. If you cannot acquire customers, then your business cannot grow.
The following are some of the most critical points:
– Define your target market and determine where they spend their time online.
– Create a marketing strategy and set up analytics tools for your website.
– Determine what type of customers you want to attract and how much you are willing to spend on advertising.
– Choose appropriate keywords for your ads and create a campaign with those keywords in mind.
– Make sure you have enough budget for advertising before launching an ad campaign and know when it will end.
A good customer acquisition strategy should be developed before spending money on paid ads. This will help you to save time and money in the long run.
You first need to know who your target audience is and what they want or need from your product or service. You can also find out their demographics, such as age, gender, location, and income level.
Next, you need to identify the keywords people use when searching for products or services like yours – this will help you create a list of relevant keywords for your business and target audience.
Finally, it’s time to start creating ads!
Kobi Topaz teaches you how to do it right.
Watch or listen to the entire episode to know a lot more.
Let’s discuss more in our group – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12416146/.
Learn more about Kobi Topaz on the following resources:
My sole purpose is to help you get more relevant traffic ASAP.
Let me start growing your business with a FREE analysis.