264. Content Strategy for Small Businesses with Chelsea Alves
I love creating content strategies because of getting much better and faster results.
I failed with the first attempts because they were so generic.
Over a thousand others do the same.
Then I found that the best thing is not to compete with others.
Find traffic topics with a lack of quality content that have low competition and jump there.
Then create better content than existing.
I also love learning from prominent experts who have extended experience.
Chelsea Alves is a well-known and brilliant expert who can lead you in the right direction by replying to the following questions:
- Where to start by creating a content strategy?
- How to learn about competitors and customers?
- What should SMBs do or not?
- How long does it take to achieve results?
- What is a content strategy in UX?
- How to develop a content marketing strategy?
Watch or listen to the entire episode to know a lot more.
Let’s discuss more in our group – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12416146/.
Wanna get more traffic? Submit your request on my website – https://unmiss.com/.
Learn more about Chelsea Alves on the following resources:
My sole purpose is to help you get more relevant traffic ASAP.
Let me start growing your business with a FREE analysis.