In this podcast, we’ll be talking with Shel Horowitz, an expert in ethical business and marketing, about how businesses can align their profitability with environmental and social good.
Shel has extensive experience in the world of ethical business and marketing and has helped numerous businesses achieve success through effective strategies. In this podcast, he shares his insights and expertise on how businesses can align their profitability with environmental and social good and create a positive impact on the world.
Here are some of the questions Shel will be answering in the podcast:
– What inspired you to specialize in ethical business and marketing, and how has the field changed since you first started?
– How can businesses align their profitability with environmental and social good, and what are some effective strategies for doing so?
– What are some common misconceptions that businesses have about ethical business practices, and how can they overcome them?
– How can businesses effectively communicate their ethical practices and values to their customers and stakeholders?
– What role do you see ethical business practices playing in the future of marketing and advertising, and how can businesses stay ahead of the curve?
– What are some emerging trends in ethical business and marketing, and how can businesses leverage them to create a positive impact?
– What advice do you have for businesses that want to align their profitability with environmental and social good?
By aligning their profitability with environmental and social good, businesses can create a positive impact on the world while also achieving financial success. Shel understands the importance of ethical business practices in the modern world and encourages businesses to take responsibility for their impact on the environment and society. By implementing effective strategies and utilizing Shel’s advice, businesses can achieve success and create a positive impact on the world.
Please ask any questions or share your thoughts in the comments section below. If you’re looking for more helpful podcasts that can guide you in the right direction, simply search for “UNmiss podcast” on Google.
To book the 30-minute no-charge consult: https://calendly.com/meet-shel/30min with Shel Horowitz and mention Anatolii
There is another gift:
Ten success and profitability secrets for businesses looking to do social/environmental good – https://goingbeyondsustainability.com/#Freebies
Learn more about Shel Horowitz on the following resources: