Hello, dear listeners! In today’s podcast, we’re delighted to welcome Vanda Pokecz. Vanda currently serves as a Senior SEO Product Manager at Ladenzeile. Throughout her career, she has made an impressive shift from SEO Manager to SEO Product Manager, working closely with various departments, including developers.
In this episode, Vanda will shed light on this transition, how her role has changed, and what it means to drive cross-departmental efforts. She’ll also delve into critical areas like product discovery and experimentation. But perhaps most importantly, Vanda will highlight why, in the ever-changing SERP landscape, it’s crucial that SEOs start focusing more on the human user of their sites and how to serve them best.
- Vanda, could you share your journey from being an SEO Manager to a Senior SEO Product Manager?
- How have you managed to drive cross-departmental efforts and what challenges have you faced?
- Can you talk about the role of product discovery in SEO?
- What’s the significance of experimentation in your role as an SEO Product Manager?
- How do SERP changes impact the role of an SEO?
- Could you elaborate on the importance of focusing on the human user of sites in SEO?
- How can SEOs serve their human users better?
Join us as Vanda Pokecz explores the nuances of her evolving role in the SEO landscape and offers invaluable insights on focusing more on human users. You wouldn’t want to miss this informative and insightful conversation!
Learn more about Vanda Pokecz on the following resources:
My sole purpose is to help you get more relevant traffic ASAP.
Let me start growing your business with a FREE analysis.