Social media is overwhelmed.
How to get results?
Neal Schaffer shares his valuable insights.
He helps businesses through their digital transformation of sales and marketing through consulting, training, and helping enterprises large and small develop and execute on social media marketing strategy, influencer marketing, and social selling initiatives.
One way in which he does so is through my marketing agency PDCA Social.
Specialties of the agency include:
– helping Japanese companies with North American and English-speaking digital and social media marketing (all communication done in Japanese)
– social media marketing strategy creation and revision (for larger businesses)
– private as well as onsite social media consulting & coaching (for smaller businesses)
– managing influencer marketing programs
– social media campaign management
– content creation
– social selling training
He also teaches digital media to executives at Rutgers Business School, the Irish Management Institute (Ireland), and the University of Jyvaskyla (Finland).
Fluent in Japanese and Mandarin Chinese, he has been invited to speak about digital media on four continents in a dozen countries.
Some of his popular speaking topics are on:
– influencer marketing
– social selling
– digital transformation of sales and marketing
– social media strategy & ROI
– content marketing
He is also the author of 3 books on social media, including Maximize Your Social (Wiley), and on March 17, 2020, will publish The Age of Influence (HarperCollins Leadership), on educating the market on the why and how every business should leverage the potential of influencer marketing.
He also has a podcast called Maximize Your Social Influence where he presents his views on all things social and digital.
He lives in Irvine, California but he also frequently travels to Japan as well as throughout North America and Europe for speaking.
Learn more about Neal Schaffer on the following resources:
Book (Amazon): https://www.amazon.com/Neal-Schaffer/e/B002R440WQ?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000