Ali enjoys working in analytics and product management.
He has helped companies like A&W, Hootsuite, Postmedia, Copper, and more extract actionable insights from their web/mobile analytics.
He specializes in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Firebase Analytics.
He provides these services through full-time work or through his boutique consultancy, Web Star Research.
Some of his skill-set includes:
- Google Analytics: Advanced Knowledge of Implementation, GTM, and Custom Reporting
- Firebase App Analytics: Event Implementation, Funnel Development, Reporting & Insights
- Adobe SiteCatalyst Reporting & Analytics Implementation Training – Certificate of Completion
- Advanced Expertise: Adobe Discover, Excel, VoC iPerceptions, Flurry, Google AdWords
- Big Data Specialization (2 of 6 courses), University of San Diego: Hadoop, Apache Spark
- SEO/SEM Guru with a proven record of achieving top rankings in Google Organic & Paid Search
- Course Instructor, Tutor, Mentor to hundreds of students enrolled in the Digital Analytics Association endorsed Web Intelligence Program at UBC, and the Web Optimization Program at Seneca College
- Certified Web Master and technology enthusiast with a finger on the pulse of the digital industry
- GitLab, Bitbucket, Trello, Jira/Atlassian, Amazon Web Services
- Product Management, UX/UI Design, App Development, App Store Optimization, App Marketing
Learn more about Ali Shah on the following resources: